Search This Blog

4.27.2011

We All Fall Down 4/27/2011

This is my heart, the beat from across the room.
Should I fail, I hope you remember the rhythm.
This is the part, the moment when when I fall,
When I fail, who's there to catch me when I stumble?

I've held myself in check
Let me fears get the best of me
I walk from one cliche to the next
Following or followed
My hopes lie fallow

This is my heart, the beat you hear without knowing.
When I fail, when I fall, I hope you remember the rhythm.
With my last breath, with my final beat.
I hope you remember the rhythm of my heart.

This is my song, my final melody.
When I fail, I hope to hear you sing my joy eternal.
When I fall, my hope keeps my reaching from my knees.
When I find my rhythm, my breath again.
My hope is that you are with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment