Search This Blog

4.12.2010

3/11/2008 - Recall

I see myself in all people.
I reflect regrets like sunshine.
It's the bright lights, lime lights, white light blinding me.
I can feel the minds around me, fragments of someone else.

A walking beat, some marching drum, keeping time outside of me.
The constant stream, running on.
Each day the same beat, each week the same key.

If I'm light, I'm not dancing, I'm blinking.
The same hypnotic strobe, panic inducing.

I can't shut my eyes.
I'm watching the world go from dance to march.
From finely crafted, to injection molded.
I'm announcing a recall, come back, you're plastic.

Take your patterns back.
Take back your conditioned response.
You're the same as your brother, your sister, your mother, I can see.
I'm watching. Becoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment