Search This Blog

4.15.2010

Strange - Revised 4/15/2010

Strange needed to be revised, now it is a song of sorts.

Isn't it strange? You're coming here again.
Too real to understand, and hold me here for long.
Living life out loud, this noise you've made inside me,
simple things, don't live here any more.

I'm not breaking you down, I'm building me up,
You can all go home now, this show is over.
I'm going home.

Isn't it strange? You're calling me a friend.
This is where hope ends, and we part for years once more.
Living life out loud, this noise you've made outside me,
simple things, can't live here anymore.

I'm not breaking you down, I'm building me up,
I can't follow you now, I'm no mans daughter.

I'm not breaking you down, I'm building me up,
I can't follow you down, I'm no mans daughter,
I'm just another angel in the snow.
I'm just another wild oat you've sown.

No comments:

Post a Comment